– Unfamiliar sounds coming from your cooling system.
– Unfamiliar and odd smells coming from the system and the ductwork while the system is in function.
– A change in the frequency of how often your system turns off and on.
– The amount of air coming out of the registers has changed.
– Your fuse keeps popping
– Ice has crept over the piping of your unit inside or out.
– The fan outside isn’t working.
– Your utility bills have been progressively getting higher.
Give us a call if you experience any of these situations so we can help you diagnose and fix your problem immediately.
– Caution: Make sure you turn off your power supply before attempting anything!
– Check your thermostat and ensure the settings are correct.
– Check your breaker box and make sure the necessary breakers are all set to “ON.”
– Go outside and see if your outdoor unit is running. If it’s not, find the disconnect switch and make sure that’s set to “ON.”
– Check and replace your filters if they’re dirty. This could be obstructing the air-flow.Use this form to schedule a plumbing, heating or cooling service call from one of our friendly, skilled technicians.
Use this form to schedule a plumbing, heating or cooling service call from one of our friendly, skilled technicians.