If your air conditioning has unexpectedly stopped working all together in the middle of the very hot summer days, chances are you’ll call someone for an emergency repair. However, sometimes air conditioning issues are simple fixes.
Some of the following cases are situations where you should definitely give us a call so we can help you right away.
When You Need Our Union County Air Conditioning Service
– Unfamiliar sounds coming from your cooling system.
– Unfamiliar and odd smells coming from the system and the ductwork while the system is in function.
– A change in the frequency of how often your system turns off and on.
– The amount of air coming out of the registers has changed.
– Your fuse keeps popping
– Ice has crept over the piping of your unit inside or out.
– The fan outside isn’t working.
– Your utility bills have been progressively getting higher.
Give us a call if you experience any of these situations so we can help you diagnose and fix your problem immediately.
Here are some common tips to help you determine if you have an issue that does not require a service call or an issue that you can do something about:
– Caution: Make sure you turn off your power supply before attempting anything!
– Check your thermostat and ensure the settings are correct.
– Check your breaker box and make sure the necessary breakers are all set to “ON.”
– Go outside and see if your outdoor unit is running. If it’s not, find the disconnect switch and make sure that’s set to “ON.”
– Check and replace your filters if they’re dirty. This could be obstructing the air-flow.