For professional and skilled services, contact Good Tidings today. We guarantee that you will only receive the best, most personalized experience for your air conditioning needs.
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Cleaning
Many, if not all, air conditioning contractors suggest regular maintenance and cleaning. Regular upkeep of your air conditioning system can assist in making sure that your system is always in the best working order, it ensures your unit is always working as efficient as possible, and it can prevent any future preventable damage.
It is recommended to undergo this cooling maintenance and cleaning at least once a year, right before the warmer weather seasons. This makes certain the system is in the right condition to work through the warm weather and prevent any breakdowns or malfunctions.
Why Good Tidings?
When you choose Good Tidings for your air condition cleaning and maintenance services, you will receive service from a certified and professional technician that will get the job done fast and effectively to deliver you with that peace of mind. We will keep you cool through the warm weather.
We perform a 19-step precision cooling check-up and cleaning. This will include:
– Calibrate and level thermostat
– Clean filters as needed
– Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
– Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear
– Clean indoor coil if accessible
– Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae
– Inspect condenser coil
– Monitor operating pressure of refrigerant
– Inspect safety devices for proper operation
– Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
– Tighten all electrical connections
– Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
– Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring
– Test and inspect capacitors
– Inspect fan blade
– Clean condenser coil and remove debris
– Inspect service valves for proper operation
– Measure temperature difference – supply/return
– Inspect duct work for energy loss
Give us a call today. We will set up your NJ A/C cleaning and maintenance appointments to make sure your system is safe and you are protected against any unforeseen malfunctions this summer.